Thursday, January 13, 2011

AS DAYS GOES BY

Days, month and years goes by as the clock ticks but there are some special people sent in your life who show much love, care and affection unconditionally and those people are the Angels in our life. Your smile is my priority on my scale of preference and I will make sure you smile till I see those white teeth of yours. Yes like that, there you go, my oh my, I wish you will see how elegant and lovely you look when you smile.

There are some regret I have made in life and that is not knowing you earlier and not being able to cross the ocean to make each and every day a heavenly one for you but all the same I smile when I think of you and that even brings showers of blessings in my life.

You are not only beautiful, elegant, breath taking and sweet as a candy but intelligent and one of a kind. If people look at you a lot and whisper to their selves, don’t think there are gossiping but they are just praying, thinking, discussing and wondering how they will look as sweet and special as you are. I respect you as a woman, a lady, a queen and a beautiful empress. I thank God I know you and have discovered you for great researchers couldn’t.

                                                                           Written by Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment