Thursday, January 13, 2011

HER NAME IS GRACE

Wow! What a beautiful lass
Well valued more than gold, silver and brass
Immediately, I realize my feelings for her wasn’t lust
But to start a relationship with her which will last
Eventually, the rising sun has brought God’s grace
To my surprise, she said her name was Grace
Approaching boldly, she said she needed some days
So confused thinking is due to my race
Her beauty always called for my gaze
In my life, she only got my attention
With her, I truly understood the word addiction
Though my soul cries due to our separation
Her memories grants me perfect satisfaction 
This is a blessed year
And with her I have no fear
Because her smiles always wipe my tear
Indeed this is God’s grace
And I have grown from grass to Grace.
                                                                               Written by Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment